Over at our Retroland Facebook page, we’ve been watching some great vintage videos, sharing news stories of interest, and discussing retro topics in our Discussion forum. If you haven’t been following along yet, here is what you missed over the past week:
- Saturday:We offered a cluster of Saturday morning commercials from 25 years ago.
- Sunday:We reflected upon a former Sunday evening staple, The Wonderful World of Disney.
- Monday:We presented a great old 1971 commercial for the Viewmaster.
- Tuesday:We remembered the opening to a classic 80s sitcom, Growing Pains.
- Wednesday:We looked the first commercial for a line of Six Million Dollar Man toys. We also sadly reported the news of the passing of David Nelson.
- Thursday:We laughed at a vintage Doritos commercial featuring Avery Schreiber
- Friday:We wanted to know who used to wear Buster Brown shoes, especially the E.T. version.
If you haven’t already, head over to Facebook and “Like” our Retroland page, share a link with your friends, and join in the conversation. We’ll see you there!