Over at our Retroland Facebook page, we’ve been watching some great vintage videos, sharing news stories of interest, and discussing retro topics in our Discussion forum. If you haven’t been following along yet, here is what you missed over the past week:
- Saturday:We revisited the opening to Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids.
- Sunday:We fondly remembered the Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday evenings.
- Monday:We shared a vintage commercial for 7-UP, the Uncola. We also asked what your favorite transportation was as a kid.
- Tuesday:We were reminded of the smell of Shrinky Dinks baking in the oven.
- Wednesday:We watched a young grasshopper grow up on television’s Kung Fu. We also alerted readers to some upcoming Jem and the Holograms news.
- Thursday:We saw an inebriated Ed McMahon conversing with Johnny Carson on The Tonight Show.
- Friday:We listened to the musical stylings of Sonny and Cher and Donny and Marie.
If you haven’t already, head over to Facebook and “Like” our Retroland page, share a link with your friends, and join in the conversation. We’ll see you there!